March 26, 2013

Snuggle buddies.

Me: I've been wanting to tell you what a bed hog you are.

R: I just like to put something between my knees, you are the bed hog. And last night you actually left me some room.


I need at least two regular pillows and one body pillow to really sleep good.

I'm a side sleeper and I curl up to my body pillow with one arm under my head between the two regular pillows and when I switch sides the whole body pillow comes with me and shmushes between Ryan and I.

Oh wait, technically I also need two more pillows for the flip because my arm has to go behind Ryan's head and between his two pillows. So I really need 4 regular pillows, one body pillow and one Ry-guy.

He gets a kick out of telling people my bed rituals. He always tucks me in just to make fun of me, but I love it.

Anyway, guess who tries to take over my body pillow now? Yeah.

I yank it right back and turn over as soon as I see it coming. I swear I have a sixth sense when it comes to pillow takeover because I wake up in the nick of time. I stay so close to my side of the bed now just to avoid feeling guilty when I yank them right out from under him. Though, I always say sorry. Anyway, since I've noticed how I stay on my side, he has crept way over, which is great for five minutes of snuggling before we fall asleep, but yesterday, I almost fell out of bed.

Ahhhh. Smile.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment