March 5, 2013

Kid-friendly, uterus not approved, yet.

Babies-R-Everywhere -- except in my uterus.

My entire Facebook feed has developed compulsive-baby-pic-fever, posted by my baby-obsessed friends. It is most definitely kid-friendly.

Heck, every other day I tell my husband that I want a baby, or I jokingly say, "Maybe I'm pregnant today." 

And on the other days, I tell him that I'm too scared and he should maintain control.

The best of babies have been holding me over.

I've been obsessed with my niece Hannah, now almost eight months old. I miss her all the time (its been 3 weeks) and post my own crazy Auntie pics.

And, we have just been asked to be godparents to our best friends' baby girl, Natalie, and are dying to meet her. I can't wait to be enamored with her, hook her little fingers over mine and smother her with smooches.

Furthermore, I have received the most wonderfully exciting baby news that I can't wait to share...(ominous, I know.) 

See - babies ARE everywhere.

It's a wonderful, magical thing -- babies in the uterus (it's actually a great example of cause and effect).  

I'll get there. We'll create our own little cause and effect soon enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment