December 14, 2012

Unwrap the happiness.

I heard on the radio this morning that we are supposed to make sexy time a priority during this crazy holiday season.

Um, yeah? Well F me sideways and shove me down the chimney.

It has seriously taken us seven days to try to finish decorating our Christmas trees and we still haven't gotten the ornaments on them (Ryan is taking extra meticulous care in stringing the lights onto every single branch and insists that we hang the ornaments together).  I have hardly gotten any shopping done, and between waking up at 4:45am to be at work, volleyball, football or bowling, making dinner, doing laundry and having gym time...HO HO HO time isn't working out too well.

And, let's be honest, I have a very short window of  "availability" per day.

If it's not in the planner then it doesn't get done.  But I'm pretty confident that I speak for most ladies when I tell you that if you came to bed with us, at a normal bed-time, you might get more lucky than you think.  Or hey, surprises are nice. 

Really, if we've already put off doing that one item on the checklist, what's it mean to put it off for another half hour?  So take off the Santa suit buddy.  Christmas is the time for giving, so I'd appreciate the gifts in the velvety bag...and preferably before 9:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment