December 7, 2012

The Blogger.

So last night I told my husband that I've started this thing, and I decided to show him the page.  I really thought he was going to make fun of me ... and he did.  But first, he was very kind and said it was "cute" and good for me.  I agree. Thank you honey.

And then he said, "I just need you to do one thing...say, 'I'm a blogger. I'm a blogger and I promise to never act like that crazy ass psycho from The Bachelor' -- say it now please."

Hahahah.  Remember her?  Holy train wreck. Jenna Burke. BUT, how is that even RELATED to my writing?

OK. I said it.

Then, I showed him the "About Me" page -- and he couldn't believe that I would post such a crazy dumb picture showing off my monkey bandanna -- he said everyone will think I'm going to kick their ass. Puh-lease. 

I won't. Promise. 

Maybe these are better for him.



No comments:

Post a Comment