December 13, 2012

So Not Deceptive.

I effing love Christmas.  I love picking out gifts, making gifts, putting up 3.5 trees and too many ornaments. I love nutcrackers and angels and my Ry-guy making fun of me when my-face-lights-up-because-I-am-so-pumped-that-the-tree-lights-are-on-and-the-ceiling-lights-off.

And every year I know exactly what I want to get for my brothers and sister, and every freaking year they say that we shouldn't do gifts. Fine.  I don't really listen to them but I do take it easy.

But then I just buy extra for Ryan because I love having permission to buy things.

So when he finds a box of newly delivered hot-item clothes and the most fab heels in my dressing room, clearly, they are not for him...and I guess that's not exactly OK with him.  
 
I didn't do anything wrong.  I warned him weeks ago that I had an awesome coupon that I would absolutely need to use.  And, if I buy you something, doesn't that mean that I'm extra good?  I set the stage, I was honest, I really did get an amazing deal, so don't you dare give me that look.

Then he says ..."Don't you want a new bathroom, more kitchen cabinets with a wine bar, a new couch and carpeting in the spare bedroom ... or would you rather have another fab pair of heels?"

Sucker.

I sent that shit back.

No comments:

Post a Comment