July 25, 2013

Banana or no banana?


So, what better way to reveal our baby's gender than at the Banana Party!

From: BURRITOS and BUBBLY
http://www.burritosandbubbly.com/2013/07/babies-bananas/
The results were placed in a sealed envelope by my doc and that envelope was given to the stuffer of the monkey pinata, and Ryan would be the only one swinging!

Our closest group of family and friends were with us... and we wouldn't have it any other way. This is how we live our lives. The turnout was amazing, reiterating why these people mean more to us than anything, and everyone was just as excited as we were. I even had a raffle going for everyone to guess the gender.

My mom came up to the party and we got my sister and brother-in-law on Skype. I blindfolded Ry with my monkey banana bandanna, and away we went! Three swings and blue candies went flying and we all started screaming! It was so exciting...and I didn't even cry! We cheered and hugged everyone, reveling in the love.

So, winners were pulled out of the correct pitcher and prizes were shared from water balloons, to mustaches and money.

It truly was an amazing party.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment