December 6, 2013

Always bumpin'.

I'm really worried about having to remove the subwoofer from the trunk of my car in order to fit strollers, pack 'n plays and diaper bags.

Ever since I read that the baby could hear my voice, my singing, or any music that I play, I've been making sure he can sing along to every Carrie, Jason, Luke, James Morrison, Nelly and old school rap song (I've toned down Three 6 Mafia & Twista) on my iPod.

Honestly, I would rather slap a hitch on the back of my G6 and pull a little storage caddy than get rid of my bumps.

So, what are we doing before the baby arrives in 2 weeks?

Of course - shopping for a more family-friendly SUV with a superb sound system, chrome wheels and sunroof. I love my husband.

Here's a pic of the little man that we can't wait to meet:

1 comment:

  1. I love James Morrison and you Crack me up! Hope all is well with you guys :)

    ReplyDelete