May 16, 2013

Memory foam.

NEWS ALERT: Ryan let me get a new pillow...a memory foam with a cooling gel kind-of-pillow. A super fancy find at Costco.

I really fought to keep all my pillows in addition to my new pillow, but I was forced to give one up...and I'm learning how to pick my battles, if you remember this one.

His caveat was that on Monday morning I would have to jump out of bed and promise to say, "I feel fantastic! This is the best day ever! I feel great!" (He would.)  But, at 4:45am that is a VERY hard thing to say (try it sometime) and even after another fantastic sleep with my new pillow, I couldn't muster the ambition, or give him the satisfaction.

However, since I no longer have to flip the pillow over for the cooler side, I would say that I am still winning the bed/pillow battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment